Policy key definitions:
- “I”, “our”, “us”, or “we” refer to the business MAKSAM Photography – www.maksamphotography.com
- “you”, “the user” refer to the person(s) using this website.
- GDPR means General Data Protection Act.
- PECR means Privacy & Electronic Communications Regulation.
- ICO means Information Commissioner’s Office.
- Cookies mean small files stored on a user’s computer or device.
- Processing of your personal data
- Under the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) we control and / or process any personal information about you electronically.
Sharing your information:
We do not share your information with third parties.
Your individual rights
Under the GDPR your rights are as follows. You can read more about your rights in details here;
- the right to be informed;
- the right of access;
- the right to rectification;
- the right to erasure;
- the right to restrict processing;
- the right to data portability;
- the right to object; and
- the right not to be subject to automated decision-making including profiling.
Some cookies are required to enjoy and use the full functionality of this website.
Some cookies will be saved for specific time periods, where others may last indefinitely. Your web browser should provide you with the controls to manage and delete cookies from your device, please see your web browser options.
Data security and protection
We ensure the security of any personal information we hold by using secure data storage technologies and precise procedures in how we store, access and manage that information. Our methods meet the GDPR compliance requirement.
How long do we keep your information for
Your information is kept until our legal agreement and or contract has concluded. We do not keep personal information on our systems for longer than it is reasonably necessary.
Transparent Privacy Explanations
We have provided some further explanations about user privacy and the way we use this website to help promote a transparent and honest user privacy methodology.
Sponsored links & affiliate tracking
Clicking on any adverts, sponsored or affiliate links may track your actions by using a cookie saved to your device. You can read more about cookies on this website above. Your actions are usually recorded as a referral from our website by this cookie.
Email marketing messages, subscriptions, booking forms & contact forms
Under the GDPR we use the consent lawful basis for anyone subscribing to our newsletter, contacting us via our booking/contact forms and or marketing mailing list. We only collect certain data about you which is proportionate and necessary in order for us to communicate effectively with you.
Any email marketing messages we send are done so through an EMS, email marketing service provider. An EMS is a third-party service provider of software / applications that allows marketers to send out email marketing campaigns to a list of users.
Email marketing messages that we send may contain tracking beacons / tracked clickable links or similar server technologies in order to track subscriber activity within email marketing messages. Where used, such marketing messages may record a range of data such as; times, dates, I.P addresses, opens, clicks, forwards, geographic and demographic data. Such data, within its limitations will show the activity each subscriber made for that email campaign.
Any email marketing messages we send are in accordance with the GDPR and the PECR. We provide you with an easy method to withdraw your consent by (unsubscribing) or by managing your preferences of the information we hold about you at any time.
We hold the following information about you within our EMS system;
- First Name
- Last Name (optional)
- Contact Number (optional)
- Email address
- I.P address
- Subscription time & date